April 14, 2009

True Stories...

I got this from another board...

The deepest shit I ever heard from the mouth of a 7 year old boy. I ran into my man and his son this afternoon while I was in Best Buy. He told me that he and his ex(his sons' mother) are thinking about getting back together. While he stepped away to pay for his purchase, I asked his son, "Are you happy that your mom and dad are getting back together?", he looked at me and said, "No, I want my dad to be with a good woman". For the first time in my life I was speechless. I just stood there with my mouth wide open. I couldnt believe what I heard him say and if I thought for a minute that I heard him wrong, there was a customer standing near us with the same look on her face.
....WOW smh

0 comments:

 

Rec Room Radio © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner