
Since freshman year of high school Ive pretty much been a loyal Timberland boot kinda guy, ever since the beef & broccoli's came out and even when the assorted flavors that followed. At one point I had 5 pairs ( beef & broccoli's, Mac & cheese's, all black, gray & black, navy blue & gray) but since Timberland pretty much stop sellin the other colors (at least the ones I liked) besides the main 3, Ive been pretty much on my fuck Timberland shit lol. But since the temp has droped and the wind was cuttin thru my new balance sneakers I found myself in the marked for a pair of all black boots. Been hearing bout the Nike ACG boots for a while but paid no mind, until a co-worker brought a pair and was saying how comfortable they were. So on one of my slow days at work, I took an extended lunch break to foot locker tried a pair of ACG Goadome's on and man I was sold. Surprisingly light considering they look rather bulky and comfortable as muhphucka.
0 comments:
Post a Comment