July 24, 2008

Movie Pick: The Wackness

What's Going on World!?
Every now and again when I feel the need to I will make a recommendation or give a opinion/review on a movie, album, mixtape or even just a song that I feel more people should check out.
So I'm gonna start off with...

Now if you are like me and grew up in NYC in early-mid 90's and loved the Hip Hop music of that era you will probably digg this movie as much as I did. The story line isn't groundbreaking or anything, but it's pretty good and well told. The soundtrack is on point and you will find yourself and or the person next to you singing along. The acting was pretty decent with the exception of Method Man's attempt and execution of the worst Jamaican accent on film, and highlighted by Ben Kingsley as the pothead shrink of the main character played by Josh Peck of Nickelodeons Drake and Josh fame.
In closing this is definitely a movie worth checking out and I'll leave you with the trailer below.

0 comments:

 

Rec Room Radio © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner